Might and Magic Tribute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice to see the project back on the track

3 posters

Go down

Nice to see the project back on the track Empty Nice to see the project back on the track

Post  bgza Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:26 pm

It's really nice to see the project moving forward once again!

I don't have any professional skills to offer but I can easily translate English -> French.

I'm also a pretty good drawer/painter but I have no 2d/3d artist experience.

If there's anything that I can do, just ask, as I have much free time these days.

Keep it up Wink

bgza
Spectator
Spectator

Back to top Go down

Nice to see the project back on the track Empty Re: Nice to see the project back on the track

Post  schveider Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi bgza, welcome to forum.I'm glad you are interested in our project.
It doesn't matter if you have or you have not any professional skills everyone is welcomed.One of our aims is to translate game into as much as possible languages.But I'm afraid there isn't much text to translate (for certain top secret reason Very Happy).
But for now the most important is game design and concept art.So if you are interested in feel free to p.m. me and I'll answer your potential questions and we could agree on work you wish to do.

schveider
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Nice to see the project back on the track Empty Please give me some info

Post  bgza Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:36 am

Sup guys,

I'd like to put some time on the project, so if anybody as an up-to-date list of the things to do concerning concept art work, please send me a link or give me a brief description of the tasks. TY.

For now, it'll be paper and pen, and maybe acrylic, but I'd love to learn graphic design in the future.

*EDIT* Btw, I've pm'ed schveider but I'm too impatient to wait for the answer. And I'd like to work on this tomorrow morning.

bgza
Spectator
Spectator

Back to top Go down

Nice to see the project back on the track Empty Re: Nice to see the project back on the track

Post  asomath Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Hopefully, you got Schveider's response, and found somthing you can work on!

~Asomath
asomath
asomath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down