Might and Magic Tribute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Move?

3 posters

Go down

Next Move? Empty Next Move?

Post  asomath Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:38 am

Its been 2 weeks since we've had any updates so let me step in and ask what our next move is? I have 2 females voice sets of liners that I am going to cut and upload... But I was wondering where ya'll think our next move is. Obviously our 4 man team is not going to be enough to finish this game (or a demo) so is it time to start looking for some help?

~Asomath
asomath
asomath

Back to top Go down

Next Move? Empty Re: Next Move?

Post  Sinbad Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Sorry guys.
my temple project has been pushed to low priority for the last couple of weeks.
I've set myself a new deadline to finish the UVing stage by this friday, so I can move onto texturing next week.
I had a lot of free time when I signed on, thought it was gonna be a piece of cake to get finished in 2 weeks max.. But recently free time has been a lot harder to come by.
It will get done eventually. Promise.

- Sinbad

Sinbad
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  schveider Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:46 am

Yes.Help would be usefull.We need especially artists.At least ~2-3 concept artists, ~5-10 3d artists and ~5 2d artists otherwise we end like almost all fan projects.

schveider
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinbad Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:40 pm

agreed..

Sinbad
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  schveider Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:13 am

I've been thinking about it again and I realized we might need also some guys for prototyping.It means people who create placeholders usually for static objects like buildings stones etc.Placeholders are usually simple objects eg. cubes.
These guys could be future level designers since at the beginning there won't be enough objects to use so they would use placeholders.I'm sure it would significantly help us to determine how the real models should look like.

In previous post I forgot to mention we also need someone who will make vegetation models in SpeedTree modeller which is part of UDK.It is quite straightforward and doesn't require any prior knowledge of 3D modelling

schveider
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down