Might and Magic Tribute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

schveider's programming thread

2 posters

Go down

schveider's programming thread Empty schveider's programming thread

Post  schveider Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Since Sinbad has his own thread containing his name I want my thread too Very Happy.
Also to prevent accusations of doing anything going around world's most important mass media about my person which are absolutely and absolutely false* I decided to summarize some of my work Very Happy.
*) Except the cases such as bad weather, hangover, lack of alcohol in blood and release of Mass Effect 3 Very Happy

Now more serious.
My last work is about main menu and proper submenus (still/again). So far we had only incomplete New Game menu (or PlayerCreation is source code). This changes now. I've implemented the rest of functionality and although few minor bugs left it is quite usable for now. Second, due to one bug which left in (my part of) code there wasn't possible to properly setup other submenus such as load game menu. This bug is repaired now and Load Game menu and Options Menu will be included at next code commit, however Options needs to be coded at first Smile.
As for future plans the code needs to be refactored because many of inconsistencies were created at the time I started to write code for UDK but these are technicalities I don't want to bother you with.
When the previously mentioned is finished the work on thing such as monster generators, spells, weapons etc. can be started.

schveider
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

schveider's programming thread Empty Need any help?

Post  Musashi35 Thu May 17, 2012 9:32 am

Hi

I'm a Might and Magic fan and programmer wondering if you guys need any help with the code. I see that you guys are using UDK, I have experience with UDK and unrealscript. If you want some help let me know.

Musashi35
Spectator
Spectator

Back to top Go down

schveider's programming thread Empty Re: schveider's programming thread

Post  schveider Sat May 26, 2012 8:30 am

Hi Mushasi, welcome at our forum. I've sent you PM with possible task if you are still interested.

schveider
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

schveider's programming thread Empty Re: schveider's programming thread

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum